Appointments and Costs
Appointments with Dr. Thottappilil are available for patients aged between 18 – 65 years old. (some restrictions apply)
You MUST have a referral letter from you doctor.
What to bring with you to the appointment:
- Medicare Card
$275.00 ($50.40 gap fee).
$105.00 – $145.00 ($30-$32 gap fee)
Full fee is payable at appointment, and Medicare will reimbursements will be processed for payments, with a 24-48 turnaround by Medicare to process rebates/ refund patients.
For details on costs please contact (03) 4343 1333
- Age: 18- 65 years old only.
- Diagnosis: No ADHD or Asperger’s patients.
- Medications: We do not see patients taking, prescribe, or endorse medications such as: Alprazolam, Xanax, Kalma, Dexamphetamine (or any stimulant related medications), Benzodiazepines
- Not to currently be a patient of a public mental health service.
- No Firearms licences or (new patient) VicRoads or Centrelink forms, etc.
- No Workcover or TAC patients.
- No forensic patients/ or for legal reports purposes.
9:00 - 5:30
Ph: (03) 4343 1333